The Extra-Large 750ml inserts were developed in response to a California boutique winemaker’s concern that our normal 750ml inserts would not accommodate his extra-large California cab bottles—and he was correct, they wouldn’t. He provided us with 9 of the bottles he uses and we forwarded them to our manufacturer in Shanghai. From there our extra-large 750ml inserts were developed.
Grande Insert: Each insert holds 2 bottles
Petite Insert: Each insert holds 4 bottles
- High-density polyethylene foam
- Interchangeable with other inserts
- One insert holds two bottles
- For detailed information on how to clean your VinGardeValise® Insert please click here.
- Insert the neck of the bottles into the cavities at a 45-degree angle, then the bulk of the bottle should be pushed gently into the open cavity.
Removing and Separating the Foam Inserts
The first time you remove the foam module(s) to allow for other uses of the suitcase, it may be necessary to cut apart the three 2-bottle modules. This can be done (carefully!) with either a box cutter, Exacto-type knife or other similarly sharp instruments. Simply gently stretch apart the pre-cut modules at the seams and sever the remaining foam connections with the sharp implement. That should do it. Based on your travel needs, you can then place one or modules on each side.